Get-together with Doctoral Programme in Science
This year the theme is: The Ups And Downs of Doctoral Studies. Come and hear different stories about what doctoral studies are like!
Welcome to the annual Get-together for doctoral students at the School of Science!
This year the theme is: The Ups And Downs of Doctoral Studies.
Come and hear different stories about what doctoral studies are like!
When: 9 March 2018, at 9:00-11:00 (breakfast brunch is served from 8.30 onwards)
- Opening words – Prof. Tapio Lokki, Head of the Doctoral Programme in Science
- Aalto University dissertation awards 2018 in the School of Science – Dean Jouko Lampinen
- Invited talks and discussion:
- M.Sc. (Tech) (defended) Matti Toivonen, Aalto University
- Dr. Kari Kostiainen, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Academic Coordinator Heidi Henrickson, Aalto University
- Psychologist Sanni Saarimäki, Aalto University
For breakfast orders, please sign up by 1 March: https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/4CCCCF686E7138B5.par
Please note that registration is binding.